This cocktail was light and fresh and one of my first home cocktail-making experiences with gin (and you can see I like to use rosemary).
Ingredients (serves two):
- 1 mini bottle (or a 2 oz shot) The Gin Factory Rosemary Gin
- 1/4 cup Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 oz lime juice
- Two tablespoons raw honey
- About six or seven mint leaves
- A rough tablespoon of rosemary
- Two sprigs of rosemary for garnish
- Ice for the shaker
- Topo Chico
- Two small coupe glasses
Muddle the cranberries and herbs until the cranberries pop and you can smell them mixing with the rosemary and mint. Add the honey and muddle to mix. Add the gin, wine and lime juice and shake vigorously.
Pour equal amounts in to the glasses (they will be about half full). Top off with Topo Chico and add rosemary for garnish.