Sometimes you just need a quick and easyoweeknight meal that’s also healthy and good. This one fits that bill. The salmon burgers aregsatisfying without being heavy, and the green chili cumin combo really sets off the flavor of the fish. The freshness of the dill with the potatoes and the simplicity of the green beans combine to make this one of my favorite easy meals.
For the salmon:
- One pound salmon filets, dried on a paper towel and skin cut off.
- One half a white onion, diced
- 1/3-1/2 cup green chili from a can or jar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
For the potatoes:
- Four medium Yukon gold potatoes, pre-baked for about three minutes in the microwave (bake them all together, not separately).
- 3-4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tsp salt
- Cracked pepper to taste
- A large handful of fresh dill
For the green beans:
- One 12-oz bag of green beans
- Two pats butter
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
View this video for the full how-to: