Sometimes you just need a good drink in the middle of the week. This one is stout without being too strong, flavorful but not overwhelming, and goes great with relaxing by a fire.
- 2 oz gin (this kind is lovely)
- 1 oz Sauvignon Blanc white wine
- 1/2 oz elderflower liquor
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Top off with Rambler grapefruit flavored sparkling water
- A couple of teaspoons, to taste, maraschino cherry juice
Place a few large cubes of ice in a glass (this one is gorgeous and a good deal). Add all ingredients except maraschino juice, and stir. Add the cherry juice at the end and let it settle on its own. Drink.